A post outlining the recent updates to the Office 365 Planned Service Changes series:
- Added Kaizala Administration Roles – action required by February 1, 2020
- Added Changes to Quarantine Permissions – effective February 10, 2020
- Added Configuration Change for Microsoft Teams Cloud Recordings in Microsoft Stream – effective February 15, 2020
- No updates for January 2020
The goal of these posts is to compile all publicly announced Office 365 Service Changes for the respective year, especially those that may require admin action, into a single source.
- All changes may not have been communicated to your tenant / environment.
- Note: If there are discrepancies between the information included in the blog posts and the linked source articles and/or Message Center, these other sources are authoritative.